– A laser is a device that emits light through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation.
– Laser have a number of different type: CO2 Laser, Diode Laser, Fiber Laser, YAG Laser, Green Laser, UV Laser.
– Different type of laser with different wavelengths
– Laser can be done for Marking, Cutting, Engraving, Welding, Soldering process and etc…
– CO2 laser can emit many hundreds of watts in a single spatial mode which can be concentrated into a tiny spot.
– This emission is in the thermal infrared at 10.6 µm wavelengths.
– Imported radio frequency excited CO2 laser.
– Long life for the laser, 24 hours continuous working.
– Widely used in the marking and cutting of these fields, suitable for most non-metallic material marking. Such as paper packaging, plastic products, label paper, leather fabrics, bamboo products, PCB board and etc.
– Laser output range between 10W to 55W
– Diode laser has extremely high electron-optical conversion efficiency and can produce micron level output facula with good beam and low consumption.
– Especially be suitable for laser soldering.
– Small volume and simple operation, which is easy to carry automat.
– It can realize that laser, CCD and temperature measurement are in the same axis to ensure the processing accuracy and automatic production.
– Maintenance free.
– Laser output range between 60W to 200W
– YAG laser is a powerful laser especially for welding.
– Real-time energy feedback control.
– Arbitrary waveform control.
– Can set up to 20 turning points of waveform
– Output energy rise up & slow down.
– Multiple output system
– Laser output range between 80W to 600W
– Fiber laser have high quality beam, high energy, suitable for high-speed and high-precision welding & marking.
– Stable output power from the laser.
– The energy fluctuation is less than 2%.
– The average use time can reach more than 50000 hours.
– High efficiency, low energy consumption.
– Laser output range between 500W to 1000W
– UV Laser is a high performance laser which is only 355nm wavelengths.
– Superior quality for laser beam with tiny spot, suitable for superfine marking process.
– Applied to fine marking, precise cutting, and precise processing of special material, mainly used for these materials, such as all kinds of glass, LCD screen, textiles, chip ceramic, semiconductor, IC grain, sapphire, thin polymer film and etc.
– Laser output range between 3W to 10W